- Prepare slaw; let stand to allow flavors to blend. Make molasses marinade for pork, then broil.
- Serves: 6 - Work Time: 10 minutes - Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoons light molasses
- 3 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced, peeled fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 garlic clove, crushed with garlic press
- 2 whole pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 12 small, soft dinner rolls
Worcestershire, ginger, lemon peel, and garlic, add pork, turning to coat.
Place pork on rack in broiling pan. Spoon any remaining molasses mixture over pork tenderloins.
With broiling pan 5 to 7 inches from source of heat, broil pork 15 to 20 minutes, turning pork once,
until meat is browned on the outside and still slightly pink in the center (internal temperature of
tenderloins should be 160 degrees F on meat thermometer).
To serve, thinly slice pork. Serve on dinner rolls with any juices from broiling pan.