- Makes 16 sandwiches.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 2 cooked whole boneless, skinless chicken
- breasts, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 4 lettuce leaves, optional
- 8 slices multigrain bread
chicken pieces. Toss with dressing. Place lettuce leaves on four slices of bread. Divide chicken
salad among four slices. Top with remaining bread; cut each sandwich into four pieces.