- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 1/3 cups canned French fried onions, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup finely chopped water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon Frank's RedHot sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 4 sandwich buns
- Shredded lettuce
Combine turkey, 1 cup French fried onions, egg, water chestnuts, breadcrumbs, teriyaki sauce, hot sauce and ginger. Shape into 4 patties. Broil about 6 inches from heat or grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
Serve on buns, topped with remaining 1/3 cup French fried onions and lettuce.
Yield: 4 burgers